(photo credit: dishmaps.com)
- 2 cans full-fat coconut milk
- 2 probiotic capsules or 1/2 tsp probiotic powder,
- Open the probiotic capsules or add the powder and empty contents into the blender. Blend with coconut milk.
- Transfer to a sanitized glass jar (make sure it’s not still hot – you don’t want those probiotics to die).
- Store it in a warm place for 24-48 hours. If it’s not thick enough for you, you can let it ferment for another 24 hours.
- Add your favourite yogurt toppings, and store the rest for up to a week in the fridge.
- Serve & enjoy!