- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 avocado (thinly sliced)
- ½ cucumber (diced)
- ½ red pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons dried seaweed (arame, wakame, or crumbled nori sheets)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ garlic clove
- dash salt and pepper
- Split the first seven ingredients into two bowls.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the sushi bowls.
Serve & Enjoy!
Tip: This is a great lunch to take on the go. Keep dressing in a separate container so you can give it a shake before adding it onto the sushi bowl.