- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup quinoa (cooked)
- 1 can wild salmon
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ½ red onion (diced) (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- dash salt and pepper
- Split spinach, quinoa, wild salmon, sesame seeds, and onion (if using) between two bowls.
- Mix sesame oil, rice vinegar, and lemon juice together and pour on top of prepared Buddha bowls.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Tip: When looking for canned salmon try to get the ones with the most vitamin D and make sure cans are BPA-free. Good quality canned fish is usually in the “natural foods” section of many large groceries. And make sure it’s only WILD!