Who doesn’t love a rich, chocolately brownie with soft, chewy centre? Too bad they can be full of refined sugar, unhealthy fats and wheat….
I’m here to tell you that you no longer need to fear indulging in brownies – let me introduce you to my little friend, 2 bite brownie.
THESE ARE SO DELICIOUS, YOU WON’T BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE HEALTHY!
You can eat a handful without feeling guilty…and your kids can have 2 or 3 if they want.
Are you ready for the recipe (and to have your socks blown off)?
2 Bite Brownies:
- 1 can black beans; rinsed and well drained
- 4-6 Tbsp cocoa powder ( I used 6)
- 2/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut or grapeseed oil
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in a FOOD PROCESSOR. (Blender will NOT work as well).
- Once it is a very smooth consistency, mix in chocolate chips and spread into mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before removing.
* If you want traditional square brownies, use an 8 x 8 pan and cook for 15-18 min. Let cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before cutting.*