*These aren’t your typical fluffy, flour based muffins…but just as delicious!
- 1 cup quick oats, uncooked
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix the quick oats and cinnamon and baking powder.
- Add the quinoa and mix again.
- Add maple syrup, apples, eggs and vanilla, and mix until just combined.
- Place 12 muffin liners into a muffin pan. Fill each muffin cup about ⅔ of the way full
- Place in oven and bake for about 25 minutes.
Serve & enjoy!
Tip: Before baking, sprinkle each muffin with a touch of cinnamon for extra (natural) flavour.