- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- sea salt to taste
- 6 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Mix together the coconut oil and almond butter
- Add cocoa powder and mix until combined.
- Pour in the maple syrup, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
- Stir in the slivered almonds.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Scoop the mixture into the pan and spread out until even.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
- Slice into small squares and prepare to be seduced.
- Serve & enjoy!
Tip: Substitute other seeds, chopped nuts, or dried fruit instead of the almonds if you wish. All options are equally delicious!